This project involved the restoration of the timber framed barn dating back to 1497. The barn was relocated and reassembled at its current location in the 1770s. A complete rebuild was required with extensive repairs to the timber frame.
The project also included the complete restoration and conversion of the surrounding ancillary buildings. The fully restored barn is now used as a conference and wedding venue with extensive landscaping yet to be completed.